Random Holiday/Christmas Questions
Posted by thedarwinexception on December 3, 2007
OK – Now you are all going to answer questions!! Woo Hoo. Just write the number, you don’t have to copy the whole question, and then write your answer in the comments. I love these little random question sessions. And I’d like to know about everyone else’s Holiday traditions.
1. Is it just me or do you, too, hate those “bags” that everyone is giving gifts in now? I think it’s cheesy and shows that the person giving the gift was too lazy to wrap it right – with wrapping paper. Do you use these bags?
2. Is your Christmas tree real or artificial?
3. When do you generally put the tree up and take it down?
4. The only time I drink alcohol of any kind is the few weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas when egg nog is available in the grocery store. Then I go through a bunch of egg nog and a bunch of rum. Someone told me about the egg nog ice cream a while back, and now my “drink of choice” is a scoop of egg nog ice cream, with rum and eggnog poured over it. Do you like egg nog? Is there some special food or drink that you only have during the holiday season and never have the rest of the year?
5. What is the best gift you received when you were a kid?
6. Who are your hardest and easiest people to buy for? What are you planning on giving them this year?
7. Do you send out Christmas cards? Is it permissible to email Christmas cards?
8. What is the worst Christmas preset you ever received?
9. What is your favorite holiday movie? What is the holiday movie that makes you turn the channel if it’s on TV?
10. Are you more of a person that’s done Christmas shopping by Halloween, or are you one of the people in the stores the night before Christmas starting your shopping?
11. Have you ever “re-gifted” a Christmas present? What was it?
12. Do you decorate your tree with clear lights or colored lights? And do you throw the tinsel on the tree or hang it strand by strand?
13. Do you travel at Christmas or do you stay home?
14. Top of the tree – angel, star, or something else?
15. Do you have a theme to your tree decorations? Or a “color” the tree is decorated in?
16. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
17. What’s on the menu for Chirstmas dinner?
17. Besides lists of random questions asking about Christmas – what is the most annoying thing about the holidays?
18. What do you really hope Santa brings you for Christmas this year?