Perpetuate the Madness
Posted by thedarwinexception on October 20, 2007
Amy started this shit. Blame her.
I hate these things – usually because they are goofy and ask you to answer stupid questions that no one cares about, anyway. I get these in my inbox sometimes, and I generally delete them without even looking at them – especially if at the end they say stupid shit like “Now send this to 10 of your favorite women, and you’ll have good luck all day!” partly because I don’t have “10 favorite women” and partly because I really don’t believe that answering a bunch of questions and then forwarding the answers is going to bring me luck. Not the kind of luck I want to have, anyway.
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Ok – I did that I think.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
See? Now this is the part I hate.
7 Facts about Kim – some random, some weird. And if you already knew all this shit, well, too bad. There’s really not that much to know about me.
1. I still love the TV show “Friends”. It’s like comfort food. I watch it all the time – especially when the Dish is out.. I will take the whole seasons worth of DVD’s and load them up in the carousel DVD player and watch the whole season in one sitting. I always thought that it would have been really cool if Monica had married Richard and *then* married Chandler, because then her name would have been Monica Burke Bing. (say that out loud).
2. I am the oldest of 8 kids – I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters. There is a set of twins in there, somewhere.
3. I have a tattoo on my right boob. It’s of a black widow spider. I got it because my motto used to be “I eat my men when I’m through with them”. It somehow was appropriate and made sense at the time.
4. I used to own an emu.
5. My stomach area is nasty and ugly since I have scars all over it. I look like Frankenstein’s monster. There is a vertical scar from an emergency C section – then 2 more c-section scars, one horizontal, another vertical. Then there is a scar from my emergency gall bladder removal and another scar from having to have cartilage removed from between a couple of my ribs. My stomach looks like a fucking roadmap.
6. I love to go to Karaoke bars and sing. I won $100 in a Karaoke competition once singing “Key Largo”.
7. I think that the “girlie” part of my brain is missing. I hate all things “Girl”. I hate shopping, I hate fashion or style or clothes, I hate shoes, I don’t like to talk on the phone and the WORST gifts to get me are flowers or jewelry. I own few actual “clothes” – maybe two pairs of pants, one or two extra large shirts and I don’t think I own a bra. I have two pairs of shoes – one for winter, one for summer, and I rarely if ever wear jewelry – I hardly ever even wear my wedding band set.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Well, I hate this part, too. You have to perpetuate the madness, see. So if you see a comment on your blog, well, like I said, blame Amy.
Joey Moggie – she deserves it – she’s one of those “Thinking Bloggers”.
Sprocket – Why not? I’d like to know 7 things about her.
Mary at Digital Knitter – She can put the needles down for a few minutes.
Anthony in the UK – He’ll do it, why not.
The Domestic Diva – Because she has made a lot of work for me – especially with her recent post about new baby gifts.
Abarclay at Leaky Brain – because she reads the blog and she’ll know I didn’t want to do it.
Bill at Billville – Because he doesn’t read the blog and he’ll wonder what the fuck this is all about.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Yeah – ok. I’ll do that.