Ca vs. Spector – Have You Been Paying Attention?
Posted by thedarwinexception on August 30, 2007
OK – Have you all been paying attention? Do you have a mind like a steel trap for this shit? Are you obsessed with the Phil Spector trial and its never ending source of wacky and memorable moments and characters?
Take the quiz and refresh your memory – or catch up on stuff you missed. All of the answers can be found in different posts on the blog.
Leave your answwers in the comments section – The one who answers the most questions correctly WINS!
1. What Court TV Anchor did Gregory Sims say he was a friend of?
2. What did the plaque say that Melissa Grosvenor allegedly stole from a judge’s home?
3. What other name is Salvador Alba Fuentes known as?
4. Dorothy Melvin testified that Spector chased her car down the driveway with a shotgun – what kind of car was she driving?
5. What movie did Spector and Lana watch in the Mercedes as DeSouza drove them to the castle from the House of Blues?
6. Who is referred to in court as “the cowboy”?
7. Linda Kenney Baden promised the jurors a “witness with no memory problems” – who was that witness?
8. Name the “Special master” that Judge Fidler appointed to hear the evidence in the “missing little white thing” matter.
9. Adriano DeSouza made two phone calls the night Lana was shot – one was to 911 – who was the other one to?
10. What famous director appeared in “Lana Unleashed” which so impressed John Barons that he hired Lana for his play?
11. According to Bruce Cutler’s opening statement – who introduced Phil Spector at his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
12. Court was cancelled on May 1st because of the crowds expected in the streets outside for what event?
13. What three famous women were the title subjects of John Barons’ “Brentwood Blondes”?
14. Whose guitar does Phil Spector own and like to show off?
15. Who said in their testimony that they were currently writing their dissertation on the “CSI Effect” and how the expectations of jurors concerning forensic evidence correspond to their TV viewing habits?
16. What company does Nili Hudson work for?
17. Dorothy Melvin took the stand clutching a book – what was the title?
18. What was Adriano DeSouza’s hourly rate for driving Phil Spector around?
19. Phil Spector courted Dorothy Melvin by leaving her messages on her answering machine that included portions of the lyrics of what song?
20. How many stairs do you have to climb to get into Spector’s front door at the castle?
21. What does the acronym ASCLAD stand for?
22. Early in the trial the judge polled the jury to see if any of them had seen a “48 Hours” repeat episode that featured which of the attorneys in the Spector case?
23. Who did the judge refer to as the “two lost lambs”?
24. What expert witness concluded that when Lana was shot her head was “somewhere above her shoulders’?
25. What rock and roll legend did Phil pay a dry cleaning bill for so he would have something to wear to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony?
26. In the back of his limo as he was sitting with Vincent Tannazzo, what state did Phil Spector claim to be a sheriff of?
27. How many pairs of shoes did Lana Clarkson’s mother buy her the last time they were together?
28. What is the name of Jodi “Badydol” Gibson’s memoir?
29. Name four characters Lana portrayed in her “Lana Unleashed” video.
30. How many firearms were taken from Spector’s home the night Lana died?
31. What TV series was the expert witness Mark Scott Taylor a technical advisor and sometime actor on?
32. Who did the Judge have to warn to “punch up” his questioning because the jury was “getting restless”?
33. Nick Terzian testified that he would tell his young, up and coming actors to “do the Lana Clarkson” when he sent them on auditions. What did he want them to do?
34. What is the name of Cutler’s new TV reality show?
35. What TV show did Nicole Spector say she would watch with her father when he came over to her house for dinner?
36. What was the name of the friend who was with Punkin Pie when Detective Tomlin first came to interview her, and, according to Pie, told Pie not to tell the police the truth?
37. David Schapiro, a friend of Lana’s, testified for the defense. What Court TV show is he now a producer of?
38. Punkin Pie met Gregory Sims, who testified for the defense, when Sims produced a movie Pie was in. What was the name of the movie?
39. Who said it?
a. “I told Shapiro, that’s what he gets for hiring Dr. Lee.”
b. I had some trouble with my nipple ring
c. He said he was going to blow my brains out. That wasn’t romantic to me.
d. The way we handle celebrities is different than the general public.
e. I think my reputation is severely damaged
f. Do you dream, sir?
g. “You think I’m in danger because this guy is, is too rich?”
h. When you hear hoof beats outside you expect to see horses, not zebras
i. There are lies, damned lies, and then statistics
j. She was a melty little person.
k. He has a history of waving guns at women and there is a woman now found dead in his house and I am going to convict him of this? Is this the country I live in?
l. I said VIABLE not BIBLE.”
40. Name That Witness